ACCKKKKKK! How is it quarter four already?! No, seriously. It’s October. This is insane. This is THE LAST quarter of the year. I know I cant be the only person freaked out by this. The good news is, that while yes, this is the final quarter of 2016… it’s not over yet! There’s still time to put in that extra effort and make this year into one where you really put your best effort into reaching your goals and accomplish something incredible. And that’s what I’m planning to do. I’m dreaming big for this last quarter, and because declaring my intentions to the world has always been important in helping me reaching my goals, today I’m writing town my goals for these final three months of the year. Previously, I’d done vlogs for my quarterly goals but I’m still taking a bit of a vlogging hiatus and this seems like a solid option as well because…
(My Quarter Four Goals)
1. I will put some effort into expanding my platform, specifically being more active on my blog and putting real effort into building newsletters for myself and my first pen name.
2. I will write 1000 words every day. On a broader scope I’m aiming to really focus myself on writing for both this quarter and the next, but in terms of something tangible, I want to write every single day. BUT also keep going should I end up missing a day. Screwing up once wont be a reason for screwing up an entire quarter.
3. Publish my first pen name book.
4. Publish a my adult sci-fi under my own name.
5. Reach my Goodreads reading goal for the year of 150 books.
And that’s it! Really, if I can do those five things by the end of this year I’ll be in really fantastic shape. And in a lot of ways I’ll have accomplished more in the final quarter of this year than I did in the other three combined, which would be really pretty cool.
What are your goals for quarter four of 2016?